It’s all about learning to roll the rock and create a consistent putting stroke that you can depend on, even your swing isn’t there. Because let’s be honest, some days you have no clue where it’s going to go off the tee or even on your approach shots.
But if you are confident about your putting, none of those stats really matter. Even if you only hit 6-9 greens each round, your putting can change everything.
Just think back to the last time you were stripping everything down the middle and flagging every iron but you couldn’t buy a putt.
Felt pretty terrible, doesn’t it?
We want to help you avoid those horrible feelings in the future and made the perfect fix!
Now, with the Birdie Maker, you can FINALLY purchase a tool that will help you improve your game by practicing the right way, every single time. You can finally make practice fun, do it at home and bring those skills to the course.
PRACTICE PUTTING GREEN DESIGNED BY A PGA PROFESSIONAL
- IMPROVE PUTTING: The Birdie Maker is the perfect indoor substitute to the outdoor putting green. Practice putting year-round with our 10 foot putting mat.
- SOFT TOUCH: The “real green feel” lets you consistently strike the ball with the proper feel necessary to make even the toughest putts by practicing with a purpose.
- PUTTING ACCURACY: Three visible putting cups at the end of the mat, 1 regulation size cup and 2 small targets to dial in your aiming skills. along with the markers across the mat to guide your consistent set up with ball position, this mat will eliminate second guessing by refining your fundamentals.
- DISTANCES: Multiple different distance markers allow you to practice the feel and touch on different putting distances up to 10 feet. Use the mat in both direction to sharpen both your target and aiming skills, but also your speed control. It's not a secret your speed and aim have to match in order to make more putts.
- ON-THE-GO: The Birdie Maker rolls up and fits perfectly for easy storage. You can take it on a business trip or anywhere else you may have some time to practice putting.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the speed of the Birdie Maker?
Birdie Maker has a stimp rating of 10.
Does it work on a carpet?
Birdie Maker works well on wood and tile floor or a thin carpet. It does not work well on a very thick or shag carpet.
What's the difference between using it on the carpet and hardwood floor?
Depends on the carpet, but if a thin carpet, not much
Can it be used outside?
Yes, it can be used outside, however would not recommend to store the Birdie Maker outside
Will it be damaged if I use it in a patio?
If the patio is covered you should be fine.
How much does it weigh?
The Birdie Maker weighs 5.5 lbs.
What are the dimensions?
10 feet long, 20 inches wide.
Can it be used by a LH golfer?
Yes, we have made the same mat for both rh and lh golfers. There are lines specifically made for lh golfers. We didn’t forget about you!
Do I have to use plastic or foam golf balls on the Birdie Maker?
The Birdie Maker was made to help you practice your putting with purpose. Use real golf balls, preferably the brand and feel golf ball you play with to simulate the same feel on the golf course.
How should I maintain the putting mat?
We commend after each use to either roll up or putt aside from areas where there is a lot of foot traffic.
How to store it?
Roll it up and stow it in your garage, corner of a room, or closet.
Can you add break to it?
No, you cannot. We believe every putt is a straight putt. The careful design of the mat has various coordinates and lines that help you work on your set up from setting up the club head and aligning your body the same way every time.
Will folding the mat leave a wrinkle on the surface?
We don’t recommend you fold the mat, but instead roll it up. It's very easy to do.
What’s the size of the hole?
Regulation size target/hole. All golf holes cut into a green should be circular, with a diameter of 4 1/4 inches. The small yellow holes are exactly half the size of a regulation cup.
Can the mat be washed or spot cleaned?
Yes, the mat can be washed or spot cleaned.
Does the material scratch your putter?
No, the turf does not scratch your putter.
Can I vacuum this mat?
Yes you can vacuum your mat.
Can this putting mat be rolled up for storage when not in use?
Yes, it can.
This putting mat will enable you to:
- Develop the proper feel on various lengths putts
- Lock in your target, aiming your putter head perpendicular to your intended target
- Train your mind, eyes and body to align properly