Vertical Groove Driver
- NEW VGG PATENTED TECHNOLOGY BOOSTS ACCURACY - The Vertical Groove Driver is the first radical change to the face of the golf club in decades, yet it couldn't be simpler. Every golf club today uses horizontal grooves; our patented VGG Technology starts by rotating those grooves 90 degrees.
- STRAIGHTER IS GREATER - Control your slices and hooks with less spin and better dispersion numbers. A smaller head size of 450cc allows less air resistance and faster speed through the ball. The physical properties of this new technology push concentric shock waves away from the shaft giving a crisp, clean response in the hands of the golfer. VGG technology tightens the dispersion and causes a more forward spin and less exaggeration of any slice or hook.
- USED BY PGA PRO TOUR AND CHAMPIONS TOUR PLAYERS - John Daly and Rocco Mediate are currently using a VGG Driver on the PGA Tour of Champions and many other professionals and amateurs are now playing the new VGG driver.
- #1 DRIVER AND BEST GOLF PRODUCT OF 2017 - “Winner of the 2017 Best Golf Product award is Vertical Groove Golf, the VGG Driver was a product that came out of nowhere and completely blew us away.” - Golf Aficionado Magazine.
- CONFORMS WITH USGA RULES OF GOLF - Decision Letter 2016-759A-C and 2016-760.